Playing Jazz on an e-drum is like riding an old horse.
Cymbal rebound is bad (as it is for my wrist) and dynamic range somewhere in the middle compared to a “real” cymbal, Hi-Hats pedal sensitivity (CY-5) is either on or off. Apart from the technicalities this was just fun to play – and some work 😉
- Roland TD-11 <Midi> Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 <USB-C> Ableton Live 10 Lite
- Superior Drummer 3 (Jazz Pop Ayotte):
- 16×18″ Ayote Classic Jazz tuning
- 6×14″ Odery Air Control Vented
- 22″ Zildjan K Constantinople Medium Thin Low Ride
- 24″ Paiste 2002 Ride